OFFICE & COMMERCIAL MOVING
Your company continues to grow and evolve, and soon enough, it’s time to relocate to a new facility that can accommodate your company’s larger staff. Moving an office or corporate setting requires much more planning than a residential move. Offices have special equipment and furniture like cubicles, desks, copy machines, computers, and more that are not as easy to pack and transport. Your business may also have to limit operations during the move, which can make you lose a little revenue. Relocating your company doesn’t have to be difficult. At Woodland Moving and Warehouse, we believe that relocating your company should be straightforward and efficient to prevent your company from losing business during the move. We offer full-scale office and commercial moving services in West Hartford, CT. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and excellent customer service at prices that are more than competitive. We understand that efficiency is key for a commercial move, and we will work our hardest to help your company relocate as smoothly and quickly as possible. We are here to assist you by…
- Packing up your work space
- Carefully transporting furniture, computers, and networking equipment
- Unpacking and setting up your business in its brand new location
The Woodland Moving and Warehouse Office & Commercial Moving Process
We understand that relocating your company can be stressful, and that’s why we’ve created a simple and straightforward process designed to get you set up in your new office space with as few headaches as possible.
- Free Estimate – We begin by providing you with a free, no-obligation estimate to assess what moving services you require and how much the move will cost you. We use your moving size, distance, date, and more to come up with a fair price for you.
- Assigning a Move Consultant – After you’ve agreed to work with us, we assign you one of our expert and professional Move Consultants. This individual is the one who will guide you through the entire moving process as smoothly as possible. All of our Move Consultants are well-trained and are ready to assist you.
- Packing – Packing up an office space’s special equipment and furniture can seem daunting, and you want trained professionals to complete the task to ensure everything is packed up properly. Our professionals know how to work with special office and commercial furniture and equipment, and will carefully protect everything while packing so that nothing gets damaged.
- Item Storage – We can offer both long- and short-term storage in our warehouses for any of your office equipment or furniture that need to be stored during the moving process. Our warehouses are secure and climate-controlled, so you can rest easy knowing that your company’s belongings are kept safe during the move.
- Moving – On the day of the move, we will carefully load your office equipment and furniture onto our trucks and prepare them for the move to your new location. Our expert movers understand that your office’s equipment is crucial for your company to operate, and they will keep your items safe during transportation.
- Unpacking – Once your items safely arrive at your new building, our team will carefully unload the boxes. We then unpack the boxes and help reassemble your furniture and equipment to get your business up and running as quickly as possible.
REQUEST YOUR FREE QUOTE
WHY WOODLAND MOVING AND WAREHOUSE?
Woodland Moving and Warehouse has more than 100 years of packing and moving experience. We strive to make the moving process as smooth as possible, whether you’re moving down the street or across the country. We specialize in all elements of moving household, office, commercial and industrial goods, and will work with you one-on-one to create a customized moving plan to suit your individual needs. We are dedicated to your satisfaction from the moment you contact us for a quote all the way through to when you unpack the last box in your new home. If you need assistance with senior moving in the West Hartford, CT area, contact us today at (860) 249-1949 for your free estimate!